Join Our Team
Become a part of a wonderful team dedicated to connecting our community.
If you are looking for a career that will offer new challenges and opportunities in a fast‑paced industry, consider Spectra!
Benefits of Working at Spectra
Opportunities for growth in an advancing industry
Competitive compensation packages and benefits
Variety of career paths
And much more
Current Job Openings
Any current job openings are listed below. Fill out the form or download the application to apply.
Spectra is currently seeking an Automation and Measurement Technician.
The Automation & Measurement Technician installs, programs, inspects, calibrates, samples, and provides reports of field equipment.
Duties and responsibilities:
The primary duty is to execute field installs of various automation instruments, transmitters, and radios as well as download, troubleshoot, and modify RTU and PLC configurations.
- Install and maintain remote communications equipment
- Assist Automation and SCADA engineers in troubleshooting systems from the field
- Calibration and verification of field instruments to ensure accuracy and compliance
- Provide on-call support to various clients’ automation and SCADA systems
- Provide documentation of work completed
- Maintain industry standard health and safety compliance
- Other duties as assigned
- Knowledge of RTU’s, PLC’s and field devices
- Understanding of field radio communications
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- High school degree
Spectra is a wholly-owned subsidiary of STRATA Networks. Applications for this position can be accessed at spectra-it.com or stratanetworks.com; picked up from Spectra or STRATA business offices; emailed to email@example.com; or faxed to 435‑622‑0033. For questions concerning employment opportunities contact Strata Networks HR Department at 435‑622‑5007.